Thursday 28 August 2008

First day at school

Well this is it then. Tomorrow morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed I will board the train to the big city and see what entertainment my provider can lay on for me.

I am slightly worried about being the class numpty, crying my eyes out at the school gates, feigning a tummy ache and getting mummy to come and collect me, or pulling some girls pig tails so that I get expelled.

I don't think I was this worried the day before I joined the army!

If anyone else is starting the BVC tomorrow, and sees a little lost soul, on his own in the playground with nobody to talk to, take pity on me and come and hold my hand.

If you are blonde with long legs, then don't let go!

Make sure you tune in tomorrow to see how tough I was, how I kicked arse and didn't cry once.

Its all very strange today.

Swizz

5 comments:

barboy said...

Swiss, after one day under the belt at alternative course provider, with the certainty that night will turn to day, please be assured you will not be the class numpty.

Go get 'em, tiger.

The Uni Looney said...

All the best!

Android said...

Good luck! :)

Mel said...

You didn't specify gender :P

Good luck! Look forward to reading about the first day/ first few days.

Minx said...

Bon Chance, Swizz!! :) Everything will be completely tickety boo! I just hope you havent forgotten to take a bag the size of the Titanic with you - lugging a stonking great pile of books home on the train is seriously bloody awkward!!